The mission of Graettinger-Terril Community Schools is to develop competent citizens who will be successful participants in a rapidly changing world. This will be accomplished by providing each student with a challenging, progressive curriculum taught by a dedicated staff in a nurturing environment.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Assignments for Sept. 7 - Sept. 10

6th Math
Tues. - Practice Test Ch.1
Wed. - Final Test Ch. 1
Thurs. - Study Guide & Practice 2-1 Frequency Tables
Fri. - Study Guide & Practice 2-2 Scale and Interval

7th Math
Tues. - Study Guide/Practice 2-1 Compare & Order Decimals
Wed. - Study Guide/Practice 2-2 Rounding Decimals
Thurs. - Study Guide/Practice 2-3 Estimating with Decimals
Fri. - Study Guide/Practice 2-4 Multiplying Decimals

8th Math
Tues. - Chapter 1 Final Test, Cumulative Review
Wed. - Study Guide and Practice 2-1, 2-2 Graph & Compare/Order Integers
Thurs. - Study Guide and Practice 2-3 Rules for Adding Integers
Friday - Study Guide and Practice 2-4 More About Adding Integers

2 comments:

  1. I thought I would check out your blog page. This will help me keep Tyler in line with doing his assignments. So far, so good. He must be getting his work done in school. I haven't seen him doing math at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would check out your blog. It looks great. This will help me keep Tyler in line with doing his math assignments. So far so good. I haven't seen him doing any math at home, do he must be doing it as school.

    ReplyDelete